1. What is Sportico.com?
Sportico represents the intersections of sports and finance and includes digital content and in-depth articles covering the business of sports.
2. What does Sportico Digital Subscription offer to subscribers?
A Sportico digital subscription will provide the subscriber with unlimited access to Sportico.com, the JohnWallStreet Stock Index, valuations reports and customer perks at a variety of Sportico events.
3. How can I subscribe to Sportico Digital? What is the subscription rate?
For a new subscription and subscription rate, please visit: www.sportico.com/subscribe/ or call toll free at 866-602-0745 (U.S. and Canada) or 332-334-3963 (International).
4. How do I contact customer service about Sportico Digital product?
You can reach customer service by email: email@example.com or call toll free at 866-602-0745 (U.S. and Canada) or 332-334-3963 (International).
5. Who do I contact if I have technical problems?
If you are having technical problems, please contact customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free at 866-602-0745 (U.S. and Canada) or 332-334-3963 (International).
6. How do I contact Sportico editorial team?
Sportico Media, LLC.
11175 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025
- We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Sportico to improve your site experience, please let us know by contacting: email@example.com.
- To submit a letter to the editor regarding something you read in Sportico magazine, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To reach the editors of Sportico regarding a story idea, correction or news tip, contact email@example.com.
- For permission to reprint ANY Sportico content (covers, images, stories) contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Who do I contact for advertising?
Please refer to the Sportico brand sales site at: https://www.sportico.com/advertise/
8. How do I add or remove myself from Sportico newsletters?
To change your newsletter preferences:
- Visit the Sportico newsletter Preference Center via the link in the footer of any email newsletter or at https://pages.email.sportico.com/signup/#account.
- Enter your email address.
- Select or unselect newsletters by clicking on the boxes.
- Click the SUBSCRIBE to save your preferences.
9. How do I reset my password?
If you have forgotten your password or cannot log in:
- Visit Sportico.com/my-account
- A log in window will appear.
- Click “Please reset your password.”
- When prompted, enter the email address associated with your account and click Send Email.
- Follow the steps in the password reset email you receive. The email will typically arrive within a few minutes.
- The email contains a link to reset your password. Enter a new password and click Save Password.
- Log into Sportico.com with your new password.
To change your password from a logged-in state: From the Profile Tab in Sportico’s My Account section, click “change password”. Follow the instructions to enter your current and desired new password, then click the “Save Changes” button.
10. How do I make changes to my account name and details?
You can update your account name, email address, password, and phone number under the Profile Tab in Sportico’s My Account section.
11. How do I unsubscribe from Sportico?
12. How do I request help from Customer Service online?
You can contact Customer Service online via the My Account Help Tab.
- Go to My Account: Sportico.com/my-account
- If prompted, log in with your email address and password.
- Click on the Help Tab at the top.
- Click the “Get Help” button.
- Enter your message and click Submit.
- Customer Service will process your request promptly.
13. What forms of payment does Sportico accept?
Sportico accepts most major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
If you have a group account and would like to make a payment, please email our Corporate Membership Services at email@example.com.
14. Can I get a receipt of my subscription?
Yes, all your subscription transactions are listed under the Account History tab in Sportico’s My Account section. Click the email icon next to a transaction to automatically email a receipt to the email address associated with your account. You can also click the download icon to download the transaction details directly to your computer as a PDF.