1. What is Sportico.com?
Sportico represents the intersections of sports and finance and includes digital content and in-depth articles covering the business of sports.
2. What does Sportico Digital Subscription offer to subscribers?
A Sportico digital subscription will provide the subscriber with unlimited access to Sportico.com, the JohnWallStreet Stock Index, valuations reports and customer perks at a variety of Sportico events.
3. How can I subscribe to Sportico Digital? What is the subscription rate?
For a new subscription and subscription rate, please visit: www.sportico.com/subscribe/ or call toll free at 866-602-0745 (U.S. and Canada) or 332-334-3963 (International).
4. How do I contact customer service about Sportico Digital product?
You can reach customer service by email: email@example.com or call toll free at 866-602-0745 (U.S. and Canada) or 332-334-3963 (International).
5. Who do I contact if I have technical problems?
If you are having technical problems, please contact customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free at 866-602-0745 (U.S. and Canada) or 332-334-3963 (International).
6. How do I contact Sportico editorial team?
Sportico Media, LLC.
11175 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025
- We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Sportico to improve your site experience, please let us know by contacting: email@example.com.
- To submit a letter to the editor regarding something you read in Sportico magazine, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To reach the editors of Sportico regarding a story idea, correction or news tip, contact email@example.com.
- For permission to reprint ANY Sportico content (covers, images, stories) contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Who do I contact for advertising?
Please refer to the Sportico brand sales site at: https://www.sportico.com/advertise/